Tuesday 14 September 2010

Going!

Right, I am going to presume that this will be my last blog for a couple of weeks as our visas have arrived, flights have been booked and we are packing up our lives for the trip of a lifetime! I am hoping that during the course of the next year or so I will discover the other side of the world's views on education and hopefully do my own part to stem to what Alan Parkinson has called the slow death of Geography in Australia!
Now, whether I can personally stem this death is undecided but I would love to give it a go!
Speak to you all soon and if anyone wants to get hold of me, I will be available via email and hopefully my first post from Oz in a couple of weeks will be about starting life, getting a job and making lots of new mates!haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment